From a live session: Don’t put off your passions
A few key points I talked about:
- A year ago, in the 1st lockdown, I talked about how to de-frazzle your brain and concentrate again.
- Now we’re at the tail end of the pandemic, we face different challenges.
- It’s been a hard year for passions: distractions, challenges, no time or headspace.
- Some passions are difficult or impossible to pursue due to restrictions/measures.
- Now that the end is in sight, it’s tempting to put it off until then.
- Don’t put off your passions!
- Pursuing your passion(s) is more important than ever. Why? Because life happens now.
- Ruthlessly make space for this, prioritise your passion.
- If it’s impossible, get creative (instead of travelling abroad, travel around your own area/country, etc.)
Sign up for Wild Spirits News for insider updates, weekly coaching magic, vlogs, recommendations and exclusive offers! Simply fill in the form: